Keep your fine watches maintained with this beautifully designed Rich Mahogany 2 Slot Automatic Watch Winder w/ 3 Slots. It has a rich mahogany exterior with a polished finish with silver features and a high-quality cream velvet interior. This winds watches efficiently with 5 motor functions allowing you to wind two watches at the same time. It also operates quietly making it unobtrusive and perfect for any room. You can also close the lid as it winds while still being able to view it through the transparent lid.
This automatic watch winder also has 3 extra slots inside and you can secure the lid with the included lock and key.
2: Clockwise rotation for 2 minutes, rest for 6 minutes, recycle
3: Counter clockwise rotation for 2 minutes, rest for 6 minutes, and recycle
4. Clockwise rotation for 2 minutes and rest for 6 minutes, then counter clockwise for 2 minutes and stop for 6 minutes, recycle
5. Clockwise for 5 minutes and counter clockwise for 5 minutes, continue this rotation for 3 hours, rest for 9 hours, and recycle.
1. Winders do not come with batteries.
2. Please do not manually spin the rotator as this will damage your watch winder.
3. Please use the adaptor included in your watch winder package or use exactly the same voltage output adaptor as mentioned: I/P: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.2A O/P: DC3V,1.5mA. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.
– Lie down the watch winder when you are ready to wind the watch. It won’t work if you put it upright.
– Please make sure the watches are tightly fixed on the pillow before you put them into the case.
– Please makes sure the watches you put into the watch winder perform well.
– Please do not stop or remove watches by hand during operation.
– Please remove the battery and adapter if you don’t use this case for a long time.
– This watch winder should be placed far away from any magnetic object.
- Rich Mahogany 2 Slot Automatic Watch Winder w/ 3 Slots
- Watch Winder Manual
- Australian Plug
Please Note: Due to the handmade nature of these boxes there may be slight natural blemishes in the wood.